Sikaflex®-11 FC is a one-component, gun-grade, adhesive and sealing compound of permanent elasticity. This
dual-purpose material is based on a special moisturecured polyurethane with an accelerated curing time that
meets ASTM C920 Type S, Grade NS, Class 12.5, Use NT,
I, M, G, A, O. and Federal Specification TT-S-00230C.
As an elastic adhesive for:
▪ Cover plates, gaskets and coverings.
▪ Acoustic ceiling tiles.
▪ Floor moldings and door sills.
▪ Light weight construction materials.
▪ Wood or metal and door frames.
▪ Roof tiles.
As an elastic joint sealer for:
▪ Air ducts and high vacuum systems.
▪ Containers, tanks, and silos.
▪Gaskets in openings in walls or floors for ducts, piling,etc.
▪ Reservoirs or water retaining structures.
▪ Aluminum fabrication.
▪ Bolted lap joints.
CHARACTERISTICS / ADVANTAGES
Excellent adhesion on all cement-based materials,
brick, ceramics, glass, metals, wood, epoxy, polyester
and acrylic resin.
▪ Fast cure rate.
▪ Good weathering and water resistance.
▪Can be painted over with water, oil, and rubber-based
▪paints. (Preliminary tests recommended).
▪ High durability.