WD-40 Multi-Use Product is the ultimate lubricant in a spray. Without a doubt, it is the original all-round household essential.
WHAT WD-40® MULTI-USE PRODUCT ORIGINAL DOES
Displaces moisture to prevent rust and dry out electrical systems
Penetrates to loosens stuck parts
Lubricates to make equipment run smoothly
Removes oil, dirt, grease and grime
Protects metal surfaces from rust and corrosion
Easy to use
USE WD-40® MULTI-USE PRODUCT ORIGINAL FOR
Gardening tools and equipment
Door locks and hinges
FOR RAPID AND SAFE REMOVAL OF BRAKE FLUID, GREASE, OIL AND OTHER CONTAMINANTS FROM BRAKE LININGS, PADS AND DRUMS
WD-40 Specialist® Machine & Engine Degreaser Foaming Spray makes equipment run smoother, last longer and look like new. This product is a low-residue water-based formula with foaming action that penetrates deep into crevices for completely clean results. Equipped with a nozzle capable of powerful long-distance sprays up to 5 feet, it stays where you spray it. Quickly remove grease, oil, dirt, grime, tar, adhesives, and more without engine disassembly. Works great on auto & truck engines, tractors, forklifts, gears & chains, industrial machinery, farm equipment, and other metal tools. Safe for use on most metal when used as directed.
TIPS & TRICKS
- Efficiently clean engine blocks without disassembly with WD-40 Specialist Machine & Engine Degreaser’s foaming formula and 5-foot spray reach.
- WD-40 Specialist Machine & Engine Degreaser is a must in farm shops. Keep tractors, forklifts and other hard-working equipment performing well with regular cleaning.
- Keep WD-40 Specialist Machine & Engine Degreaser in your garage for easy maintenance of snowblowers, lawnmowers, dirt bikes and more. Keep parts clean and your equipment performing.
- Winterize boats after seasonal use by cleaning engines, chains, gears and more with WD-40 Specialist Machine & Engine Degreaser before storage.
- Users report that WD-40 Specialist Machine & Engine Degreaser also works well for removing stubborn grease and oil from shop floors.