The Website belongs to Kimra Building Trade Co., Ltd. (“We” or “Us”), a Cambodian limited company whose registered office is at House No. 247 AB, St. 271, Sangkat Toul Tompong II, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
II. Collection Of Personal
Personal data refers to any information about an individual. We collect personal data of our customers typically include names, e-mail addresses, shipping addresses, telephone numbers, identification numbers, dates of birth and credit card information, and demographic information, such as your age, gender, and interests that you voluntarily give to us when you register with the site.
We will notify you of the purposes for which your personal data may be collected, used, disclosed and/or processed, as well as obtain your consent for the collection, use, disclosure and/or processing of your personal data for the intended purposes, unless an exception under the law permits us to collect and process your personal data without your consent.
We collect personal data directly from you when:
- You contact our customer service or when you communicate directly with our Kimra teams in stores in relation to our products and/or services;
- You set up an account in our website by registering your details to place an order via our website or to subscribe to our Kimra website
- You place an order or pay for your purchases via our website or through our stores;
- You request for refund or request for product exchange;
- You give us your personal data to write on warranty card
- You agree to participate to a lucky draw, customer contest and/ or promotion
- You provide any feedback or complaints with regards to our products or services to our customer service or directly in stores;
Such personal data will be used by us only for the specific purpose for which it was provided by you.
III. Use And Processing Of Personal Data
Your personal data which we collect with your consent may be used, processed and/or disclosed for various purposes, depending on the circumstances for which we may/will need to process your data, including:
- To manage your purchase order and payment online, the home delivery or pick-up at store, as well as the return of product if it does not fit you;
- To communicate with you for providing customer services;
- To answer to your questions, feedbacks, enquiries or complaints in relation to our products and/or services and resolve the case
- To facilitate your participation in any special event, customer contest, lucky draw, when you register/subscribe for it;
- To send you by email about functionality changes to our website;
- To send you regarding current or new products, services offered, special offers, and sales promotion offered by Kimra
- We may also share it with our sales channels, payment gateways and shipping company
Kimra will be entitled to use or disclose your personal data without your prior consent in certain situations, including, without limitation, the following:
- The disclosure is necessary to comply with a court order or other legal or regulatory requirements in the jurisdictions we operate;
- The personal data is already publicly available;
- The disclosure is necessary for any purpose which is clearly in your interests, if consent for its disclosure cannot be obtained in a timely way or to respond to an emergency that threatens the life, health or safety of yourself or another individual;
- The disclosure is necessary for any investigation or proceedings, such as to prevent and detect criminal activity, fraud and misuse of or damage to our services or networks and to prosecute those responsible; as well as to protect and defend our intellectual property rights;
Kimra will process your personal data itself and will keep them confidential. We will not share or disclose your personal data to any individuals or third party operators, except to service providers engaged by Kimra to perform specific services on behalf of Kimra and for the purposes mentioned in clause 3 above, including the following:
- Delivery of products that you have ordered through our website or sales office;
- Hosting your personal information in data centers through storage facility providers;
- Improving advertising campaigns or promotions, marketing and business efficiencies and prospective sales;
- Monitoring the quality of our service or website
In such situations, the service providers are authorized to use your personal information only to perform the specific services entrusted by Kimra. As part of our agreement with them, they are required to take all reasonable measures to ensure and maintain a high level of security of your personal data.
IV. Protection And Security Of Personal Data
Kimra takes every precaution and uses reasonable measures to protect your personal data. Kimra has the necessary technical and organizational measures in place, to keep your personal data secure, and in particular, to prevent it from being disclosed to unauthorized third parties. For this purpose Kimra takes all measures necessary to secure its computer systems. Where personal information is entered on our Website, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We strive to protect your personal data and are constantly reviewing and enhancing our security protocols to ensure that your personal data is not subject to unnecessary risks. Nonetheless, note that no data transmission over the internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be completely free from intrusion by others. As a result, while we employ reasonable and appropriate security measures to protect data, we cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted to and from the Website and are not responsible for the actions of third parties that receive any such information.
V. Your Rights To Access And/Or Corection Of Personal Data
You have a right to access, update or remove the personal data collected and stored by Kimra or to limit their processing and use. You may as well request to correct any error or omission in your Personal Data. If you wish to do so, please contact our Data Protection Officer by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org