WD-40 Specialist® Contact Cleaner, featuring patented Smart Straw technology, blasts away oil, dirt, flux reside and condensation from sensitive electronics and electrical equipment with pinpoint precision. It dries quickly, leave no residue and removes over 95% of common surface contaminants, making it the best at cleaning electrical contacts and for optimal performance of equipment. Safe and ideal for use on printed circuit boards, controls, battery terminals, switches, precision instruments and electric panels.
TIPS & TRICKS
- A targeted blast of WD-40 Specialist Contact Cleaner rids electronics and electrical equipment of flux paste, tool lubricants, silicone grease, hydraulic oil, used motor oil and more.
- Keep WD-40 Specialist Contact Cleaner in your garage to maintain vehicles’ sensitive electrical connections, including controls, circuit boards, electric motors, battery terminals and more.
- WD-40 Specialist Contact Cleaner can keep farmers on schedule by protecting all-weather equipment against short circuits and making sure electrical contacts and connections work properly.
- WD-40 Specialist Contact Cleaner can be used for a variety of heavy industry tasks, including removing carbon dust in wind turbine slip rings and preventing railway short circuits.
- A go-to for HVAC technicians, WD-40 Specialist Contact Cleaner ensures heating and cooling controllers stay connected. Use the Smart Straw to target contaminants quickly and precisely.
- Musicians use WD-40 Specialist Contact Cleaner to fix scratchy guitar and amplifier pots and keep receivers, effects pedals and more working like new.