SikaCeram-188 KH is a product used for bonding ceramic tiles in continuous thin layers, up to 10 mm thick. Due to its excellent adhesion, it can be used in situations where traditional tile adhesives for bonding tiles are not suitable due to the type of tile, the substrate or the specific job situation / location.
SikaCeram-188 KH is suitable to bond the following types of tile:
- Ceramic, porcelain, homogeneous tiles
- All type of low and high absorption tiles
- SikaCeram-188 KH can be used on substrates including: Concrete and mortar
- Tiled surfaces (walls and floors)
- Large size tiles
- Under floor heating
- Interior painted walls – if the paint coating is well bonded and sound
SikaCeram-188 KH can be used on walls and floors, internally or externally.