- Provides 5x greater wear protection than the competition for longer-lasting lubrication and reduced application frequency*
- Lubricates at least 4x longer thant he competition**
- Safe to use on wood, paper, fabrics, leather, metal, rubber and most plastics (except clear polycarbonate and polystyrene).
- NSF Category H2 (#146856)
WD40-DRY LUBE SPECIALIST®
WD-40 Specialist® Dry Lube with PTFE is a dry lubricant that keeps your equipment running smoothly with long-lasting corrosion protection that does not attract dirt, dust, or oil. It provides superior lubrication and long-lasting corrosion protection with no oily residue. Best used where cleanliness and maximum performance are required as it dries quick leaving behind a lubricating film that resists dirt, dust and oil buildups. Great for reducing friction and wear on blades and bits, door and window tracks, slides, conveyor belts, rollers, hinges, table saws, lathes, power tools and equipment. Effective in temperatures ranging from -50°F to 500°F.
TIPS & TRICKS
- Spray WD-40 Specialist Dry Lube on both hand and power tools to reduce friction, increase tool efficiency and repel grit and grime.
- WD-40 Specialist Dry Lube has a wide temperature range and repels dust, dirt, and oil. It’s an ideal multi-purpose dry lubricant for heavy-load industries, including railway, automotive and agricultural environments.
- Keep product and work surfaces clean in metal fabrication shops with WD-40 Specialist Dry Lube’s residue-free formula. Spend less time on clean-up and more time getting the job done.
- Use WD-40 Specialist Dry Lube for window and door installations. Clean, non-oily lubrication keeps tracks and other moving parts working smoothly with no mess.
- Try WD-40 Specialist Dry Lube on hair clippers and electric razors. It won’t leave your tools greasy, so you can get a clean cut every time.