WD40-WHITE LITHIUM GREASE SPECIALIST®
WD-40 Specialist® White Lithium Grease is ideal for metal-to-metal applications that require heavy-duty lubrication and leaves behind a rust-inhibiting barrier for protection against corrosion. This long-lasting formula won’t melt, freeze, or run in harsh weather conditions. Also great for lubricating equipment before placing in storage. Sprays on easily with a thick, protective coating for outdoor and automotive hinges, gears, sprockets, latches, door tracks, pulleys, cables and guide rails. Safe to use on metals. Effective in temperatures ranging from 0° F to 300° F for unbeatable protection.
TIPS & TRICKS
- Stock WD-40 Specialist White Lithium Grease in the garage to keep fleet vehicles on the job and on the road. Protect sensitive parts from moisture and lubricate driveline and suspension components, door hinges, sunroof panels, cables, bearings and outdoor fittings.
- WD-40 Specialist White Lithium Grease has many uses in factory environments. For example, keep plastic injection molds in top condition by giving them a generous spray before storage.
- Perfect for rugged outdoor performance, WD-40 Specialist White Lithium Grease will protect farm equipment from corrosion without freezing, melting or running.
- Doing tough jobs in low temps? Machine and automotive shops in hard-winter areas use WD-40 Specialist White Lithium Grease to lubricate metal parts in temps down to 0 degrees Fahrenheit.
- WD-40 Specialist White Lithium Grease protects metal plumbing and HVAC parts from corrosion. Its thick dried coat reduces friction and wear for heavy, long-lasting lubrication.